India Law Offices being one of the premier full service law firms having requisite experience in resolving disputes relating to inheritance and matrimonial issues including divorce, child custody, maintenance, and marriage in an effective manner.
India Law Offices has a team of dedicated legal professionals with requisite experience providing creative solutions to the aggrieved party in a timely manner. The lawyers of the firm represent the clients before the Supreme Court, all High Courts, District Courts, forums, commissions, mediation centres and many more.
The firm operates out of 4 main offices and 4 service offices pan India New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Goa, Hyderabad & Chennai. India Law Offices also has a strong association with a number of international law firms across the globe, providing exceptional quality legal advice and services to all its clientele globally.
India Law Offices provides the following services:
- (i) MATRIMONAIL SERVICES
- Marriage related assistance such as solemnization as per different laws, court marriage and as per the Arya Samaj Rules and registration thereof as has been made mandatory now.
- Assistance in getting the non impediment certificates for the purpose of marriage with a foreign national.
- Divorce proceedings, both mutual as well as unilateral which includes drafting and representation both before the concerned courts and appeals arising thereof.
- Counseling sessions in family related matters before divorce and mutual separation.
- Drafting of petitions relating to other family related issues apart from divorce like judicial separation, restitution of conjugal rights, partition of property and further representations thereof.
- Resolution of cases arising out of domestic violence and dowry harassment.
- Child custody, paternity issues.
- (ii) INHERITANCE AND ESTATE PLANNING:
- Assistance in drafting of wills and codicils for various clients under different laws and registration of the same.
- Assistance to clients in drafting of gift deeds and registering the same.
- Drafting of relinquishment deeds, family settlement agreements, and partition deeds for various clients and assistance in the registration process.
- (iv) PROBATE/LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION/SUCCESSION CERTIFICATE:
- Represent the clients, both domestic and NRI’S before different jurisdictional courts for obtaining probate of the will, letters of administration and succession certificate.
- (iv) ANCILLARY PROBATE:
- Represent the foreign national clients for obtaining ancillary probate on a will already proved and probated by a foreign court of competent jurisdiction.
- Adoption: inter-country and in country adoption both as per the CARA guidelines and as per the personal laws.
- Assistance to NRI’s in resolving matrimonial disputes, alimony issues and dowry harassment cases pending before various courts throughout the country.
- (v)SURROGACY ASSISTANCE:
- Draft and review of the contract between the surrogate mother and the intended parents and agreement between the intended parents and the egg donation centre in India.
- OCI surrogacy, NRI surrogacy, exist visa surrogacy, FRRO surrogacy and terms and conditions of the contract pertaining to surrogacy.
- Advisory services provided with respect to the surrogacy law in India and review of terms and conditions of the surrogacy agreements such as financial terms and so on.
- Tripartite agreement between the surrogate, hospital and the intended parents.
Promila Dhar specializes in Civil Suits & Writs, Matrimonial Law, Criminal Law and Procedural Law & Arbitration......
Aparajita's core areas include litigation, writ petitions in High Court & Supreme Court, suits of all kinds including recovery suits, suit for injunction,......
Dr. Chandra Shekhar
Dr. Chandra Shekhar's core areas include Labour Laws, Civil & Criminal Law & Constitutional Law....