India Law Offices was set up in the year 2003 in New Delhi, India with the sole intention of making the availability of legal services more efficient, cost effective and time bound. India Law Offices is built around a focused approach of meeting all clients’ requirements in legal and corporate domain under one umbrella. We combine our legal expertise of different industry sectors with the commercial understanding of our clients’ businesses and the international reach the clients need to achieve their business goals. We are one of the few law firms in the country that have a strong worldwide presence, despite being deeply rooted in India.
A full service law firm with a unique blend of legal & corporate services, India Law Offices is a team of fifty select & experienced professionals including Lawyers, Company Secretaries & Chartered Accountants offering all-inclusive services in the area of Litigation, Regulatory Compliances, Tax Advisory, Corporate, Investment Strategy and cross border investment planning. We work out of 4 metro cities and 4 service offices in India combined with international affiliations across the globe to offer services over 80 cities in India and around 53 countries in the world
The firm’s key services include:
1. Litigation: India Law Offices has been assisting, advising and representing clients before Supreme Court, High Courts and all District Courts, Tribunals and Boards pan India. Our litigation team has been providing assistance in litigation - both civil and criminal, arbitration, recovery suits, matrimonial suits, corporate, criminal, winding-up petitions, consumer rights, motor accident claims and many more areas.
2. Corporate Finance: The firm has been providing assistance on joint ventures, private equity, foreign investments, mergers & acquisitions, compliance related issues and related areas of corporate finance.
3. Taxation: The firm offers comprehensive taxation advisory, litigation, compliance and audit services in all areas of taxation including income tax, international tax, custom duty, excise duty, sales tax and service tax; guidance pertaining to cross-border taxation queries, setting up of business in India. Advisory services are offered on taxation issues - both on domestic transactions and overseas jurisdictional transactions. We have also been addressing transfer pricing issues in case of cross border transactions with related parties.
4. Intellectual Property Rights: The firm handles disputes relating to trademark, copyright, patent and design, IP prosecution and litigation matters and has been representing clients before the Supreme Court and High Courts and District courts, forums, commissions and the Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB).
5. Entry Strategy: The firm specializes in advisory services for setting up of businesses and legal & strategic guidance involved in the process. The firm has an experienced panel of law professionals and experts including corporate lawyers and business experts, well-versed in all the nuances of setting up business operations in India. Specific services include:
-Incorporation and setting up of business in India & overseas
-Structuring of investment vehicles
-Subsidiaries & Joint Ventures
-Technology transfers & licensing
-Technical assistance & services arrangements
-Governmental & regulatory compliance
6. Arbitration: The firm has been advising and representing clients in arbitrations - both domestic and international before the Arbitral Tribunal and various courts, bodies, forums and other organizations all over the country.
7. Real Estate: The firm provides advisory services on real estate sector, including drafting and reviewing of various real estate transactional documentations, title verification, due diligence, land acquisition, leasing, stamping and registration of documentation pan India.