India Law Offices one of the premier full service law firms has been assisting, advising and representing clients before various Supreme Court, High Courts and all District Courts,Tribunals, Boards, District Courts pan India.
The litigation team at India Law Offices has been providing assistance in litigation both civil and criminal, arbitration, recovery suits, matrimonial suits,corporate, criminal, winding up petitions, consumer rights, motor accident claims and many more areas.
The firm operates out of 4 main offices and 4 affiliate/service offices pan India i.e. New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Goa, Hyderabad& Chennai. India Law Offices has a strong association with a number of international law firms across the globe, providing exceptional quality based legal advice and services to all its clientele globally.
India Law Offcices provides the following services:
Matrimonial related matters:
- Handle matrimonial disputes such as Divorce proceedings, both Mutual as well as contested, Restitution of Conjugal rights, Judicial Separation and Dowry cases.
- Represent clients in Maintenance and child custody petitions.
- Assist in execution of divorce decrees including foreign divorce decrees.
- Property related matters:
- Handle partition suits, suits for declaration and permanent injunction, cancellation of sale deeds, etc.
- Represent clients before Courts in matters pertaining to land acquisition matters.
Labour and Service matters:
- Representation before Labour Courts, Labour Commissioner, Industrial Tribunals, Central Administrative Tribunals, etc. Handle Writ petitions relating to labour and service related matters.
- Drafting and reviewing of arbitration clauses in contracts and arbitration agreements.
- Drafting of statement of claims, rejoinders, interim applications, replies, affidavits etc and other legal documentation.
- Appearing before Arbitral Tribunals.
- Assist in execution of arbitral awards
- Assist in challenging arbitral awards before higher authorities.
Litigation before Supreme Court:
- Handle writ petitions, appeals, special leave petitions, transfer petitions, petition for violation of fundamental rights and other constitutional issues, etc.
- Handle recovery of money suits including summary suits.
- Represent clients in matters pertaining to recovery of immovable property, movable property, execution of foreign degrees in India and many more.
Testamentary and Intestate succession matters:
- File petitions before Courts for obtaining Succession Certificate, probate of will, Letters of Administration, etc.
Motor Accident Claims:
- Handle motor accident claims before Motor Accident Claim Tribunals.
- Handle insurance claims, personal injury claims, etc.
Intellectual Property Rights Matters:
- Handle suits for permanent injunction against passing off and infringement.
- Assist in other disputes relating to Copyright, Trademarks and Patents.
Consumer related matters:
- Assist clients before District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum, State Commission as well as National Commission in all grievances pertaining to deficient goods and services, medical negligence cases.
Other Civil matters:
- Representations before the appellate tribunal under the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Green Tribunal and other forums and bodies Pan India.
- Representation before the Supreme Court, all High Courts, Districts Courts, tribunals, forums, commissions all over the country in all criminal litigation matters.
- Draft and review Petitions for quashing of FIR’s.
- Handle writs pertaining to criminal complaints.
- Handle section 138, Negotiable Instrument Act, complaints.
- Handle bail applications, appeals, interim applications, revision petitions, application for suspension of sentence etc
- Assist in frauds pertaining to credit cards, phone and telemarketing, cyber crimes and frauds on the internet.
- Handle disputes pertaining tofraud and forgery case
- Assist in suits for embezzlement and misappropriation of funds, FEMA violations, cheating, smuggling and violation of foreign exchange.
- Handle cases related to Narcotics and Drugs violations.
- Handle cases pertaining to violation of Intellectual Property Rights, Cyber Laws, data theft and piracy laws.
- Drafting and Handling of winding up petitions, petitions under mismanagement and oppression, disputes related to Mergers and Acquisitions, etc.
- Represent clients in bankruptcy proceedings
- Representation before Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal, AIFR, BIFR, etc.
- Handle matters related to Tax evasion bankruptcy, financial & securities, healthcare and insurance fraud, violations pertaining to the environment, etc.
- Handle disputes related to Insider trading, False and misleading advertising, evasion of corporate taxes, embezzlement and misappropriation of funds.
Chirag Bhatt is an associate advocate with India Law Offices for the Gujarat region...
- Soumik Ghosh
Soumik Ghosh is an associate advocate with India Law Offices...
Promila Dhar specializes in Civil Suits & Writs, Matrimonial Law, Criminal Law and Procedural Law & Arbitration......
Aparajita's core areas include litigation, writ petitions in High Court & Supreme Court, suits of all kinds including recovery suits, suit for injunction,......
Enrolled as a member of the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa, Amrita practices in the Bombay High Court, City Civil Courts, Debt recovery tribunals, District Courts, Magistrate Courts, and Tribunals....
Dr. Chandra Shekhar
Dr. Chandra Shekhar's core areas include Labour Laws, Civil & Criminal Law & Constitutional Law....
- Mark Lobo